top of page

Group

Public·13 members

TRK-01 Bass WiN MacOSX R2R [BEST]

KICKThe Kick module is built for versatility, ease-of-use, and expressive fun, and relies on a powerful combination of two sound layers: sampled or synth-based. Each layer has drive and a multimode filter (ideal for blending the low end of an 808-style kick with the transient crack of an acoustic sample, for example). The combined kick is further shaped using effects, envelopes, and sequenced modulation, and can be tuned automatically to a master tune setting, avoiding bass frequency clashes.

TRK-01 Bass WiN MacOSX R2R

Kick 2 def is a more refined and 2016-ready version of v1.0 - which i bought about 2 years ago. I am not only using it for bassdrums right now, it's also an ace addition to my to-go-to bassline VSTs arsenal

Spice up your electronic productions by extracting a great groove from a funk loop and applying it to a straight-eighth drum loop. Drag the same groove to an Instrument Track to create a funky bassline that exactly matches the timing of the drum performance. The possibilities are endless!

Presence XT is a powerful polyphonic sample player with a multi-sample layer architecture and built-in synth features and effects. You also get key switch-compatible Sound Variations for nuanced, lifelike sounds; adjustable fret noise for guitars and basses, drawbar controls for Hammond organ presets, and more. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page